Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

SLICK X ADIDAS ARTILLERY


Big shout to my boy SLICK for his newest collab with Adidas! As you can see, he chose to ad his touch to the Adidas Artillery model, which he released in two different color ways (I'm very proud to say I received my very own pair of the red/black/white ones!). I have to say that it's great to see a big company like Adidas really acknowledging the hottest artists of our time like SLICK! And I'm very proud of the huge accomplishments he continues to make as an artist, as well as the accomplishments he and his lovely wife Tina continue to make with their clothing brand DISSIZIT! Muuuuuch love to them both for being great people and always keeping Souldado looking fly! And for sending me a pair of these!!! (Slap me if you ever see me wearing them!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mucho respeto a mi amigo SLICK por su reciente colaboración con Adidas! Puedes ver, puso su estilo en el modelo Artillery de Adidas, que se publica en dos colores diferentes (estoy muy orgulloso de decir que he recibido mi pareja propia del rojo/negro/blancos!). Tengo que decir que es genial ver a una gran empresa como Adidas realmente reconocer a los mejores artistas de nuestro tiempo como SLICK! Y estoy muy orgullosa de los logros más grandes que él sigue haciendo como artista, así como los logros que él y su encantadora esposa Tina seguir haciendo con su marca de ropa DISSIZIT! Muuuuucho amor a ellos, tanto para las personas ser grandes y siempre manteniendo Souldado mirando volar! Y, por supuesto, por enviarme un par de estos!!! (Pegamé, si alguna vez me ven usarlos!!!)


Mine! Mios!


Personalized box! ;)


Chido,
-RiF.

No comments:

Post a Comment