Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Skate Master Tate & Lil Taters!



Skate Master Tate & Lil Taters... Simply put, if it were not for this man, I may have never become a DJ!!! Bagel from VBWL named me "Lil Taters" back in like 1991, and soon after Tate put me under his wing and taught me how to dig in the crates! Great to see you doing well, Brotha! Love ya!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skate Master Tate & Lil taters... En pocas palabras, si no fuera por este hombre, puede ser que yo nunca ha empezado hacer DJ! Bagel de VBWL me nombró "Lil Taters" como en 1991, y poco después, Tate me puso bajo su ala y me enseñó a cavar en las cajas! Me alegro de verte bien, Hermano! Love ya!


Paz,
-RiF.

No comments:

Post a Comment