Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Robert Williams x Vans Vault Chukka & Era - Fall 2009



I might have to get these just because I'm such a huge fan of Robert William's work! He was one of the first art books I owned as a kid (I wonder where that thing is...) and I've been a fan ever since.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Es posible que tengo que obtener estos sólamente porque soy un gran fanático de el Arté de Robert Williams! El fue uno de los primeros libros de arte de propiedad que tuve cuando yo era un niño (Me pregunto dónde está ese libro...) y he sido un fan de su trabajo desde ese tiempo.




Here are a couple of my favorite pieces of his art work from back in the days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hay aquí un par de mis piezas favoritas de su obra de arte de los viejos tiempos.





Get familiar: www.robtwilliamsstudio.com

Familiarizarse: www.robtwilliamsstudio.com


Peace,
-RiF.

No comments:

Post a Comment